Air Conditioning Services
In this scorching heat, you need a reliable air conditioner to keep your home nice and cold. Want to keep your existing system in top working order, All 2 All Services has you covered.
We have a S.Q.U.A.D you can trust us to help you maintain comfort in a cost-effective, environmentally friendly way. Our technicians are dedicated to your complete satisfaction and will stop at nothing to ensure a job well done.
It’s blazing out side, and you need your air conditioner now more than ever. When the AC is pushed to its limits, a breakdown is more likely to occur. Whether you’re struggling with warm airflow, strange noises coming from the air conditioner, or a cooling system that won’t turn on, choose All 2 All Services for AC repair Service. Our technicians are available when you need us to handle your emergency request at any time.
Its bone chilling cold out side and you depend on your furnace to keep you warm and toasty all winter long. The heat is no longer working, you can depend on All 2 All Services for fast help and dependable solutions to restore your furnace!
Schedule furnace repair service in Salt Lake City or anywhere the Wasatch Front area by calling All 2 All Services at (801) 836-4249 or contacting us online today.
At All 2 All Services, our expert heating technicians have the skills and tools necessary to accurately diagnose all types of furnace problems, like:
- Electrical issues
- Ignition or pilot control problems
- Thermostat issues
- Short cycling
- Blower and fan problems
- And more!
Once we’ve diagnosed the issue that’s causing your furnace to act up, we will:
- Tell you what we’ve found and explain your options for restoring your furnace
- Give you upfront pricing before any work begins
- Put down protective coverings in the work area
- Perform the repairs needed with precision and expertise
- Test your system to ensure it’s running correctly again
- Clean up after ourselves when the service is finished
THE AVERAGE COST TO REPAIR A FURNACE IN SALT LAKE CITY IS $450! AND CAN GO ALL THE WAY UP TO $3000!
No matter what the problem is, we’ve got all of your furnace repair needs covered! And if we determine, during the service, that repairs won’t cut it and you’re better off replacing your furnace, we’ll tell you that upfront so you can invest in the service and solutions that are best for you, your home, and your wallet.
Call (801) 836-4249 for furnace repair service in Salt Lake City or anywhere in the Wasatch Front area!
What is your family breathing? The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air pollution among the top 5 risks for public health multiple years in a row. Without even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that are harmful for you and your family to breathe. Each time your heating and cooling system turns on, it can circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and bacteria throughout the air inside your home.
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera, we can show you all the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. Lint will build up in the dryer, transition duct and exhaust duct which can reduce airflow and create a dangerous situation which can lead to overheating and dryer inefficiencies, and in some cases, fires. When moisture cannot escape it will invite mold and bacteria build up as well. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
Lint is one of the most flammable items in your home! With estimates of 15,500 US home fires being contributed to dirty dryer vents, it is more important than ever to get your dryer vent inspected and serviced.
Dryer Vent Stats:
- In the Topical Fire Report Services, the US Fire Administration’s National Fire Incident Reporting System states that 84% of dryer fires were found in residential dwellings. The leading cause remains the same, Failure to Clean!
- 54% of the fires were confined to the object of origin- the clothes dryer.
Are you confident your air conditioner can make through the season? Routine air conditioner maintenance includes checking the refrigerant level, measuring the airflow, cleaning the blower motor, replacing the fan belt, and much more. These tasks promote reliable performance and reduce the chance of breakdowns. You can also expect lower cooling bills to offset the cost of annual tune-ups. Plus, home comfort and indoor air quality improve when you maintain your AC once a year, with better humidity removal and more consistent temperatures from room to room.
Make sure you can trust your cooling system to deliver cost-effective comfort all summer long—call All 2 All at (801) 836-4249 to schedule AC maintenance today.
When you invest in a heating system for your home, you expect it to perform up to your expectations for years to come. You’re not even thinking about having to pay for a premature heating replacement. To avoid that unpleasant scenario, it’s crucial to keep on top of your heating maintenance, and the experienced heating experts at All 2 All Services are here to help. Call us to inspect your heating system, and we’ll identify and replace worn, old, or damaged components before they cause a potential system failure — and you find yourself with a heating emergency!
Here are some of the many benefits of regular heating maintenance.
- Reduce Breakdowns — Booking a professional tune-up of your heating system can help reduce the risk of a breakdown. During our furnace check-up, we’re often able to detect potential issues before a breakdown occurs.
- Maintain Performance Capabilities —Like all machinery, it’s important to take care of it to ensure peak performance capabilities are maintained. With a regular tune-up, your system’s efficiency and output levels will continue to provide you with reliable, energy-efficient temperature control.
- Save Money — A well-maintained heating or air system is more likely to reach its predicted longevity, thereby saving you from spending money replacing it sooner. It will also continue to work efficiently, keeping your energy costs in check.